CRAN release: 2022-12-22
Major statistical features
- A first API proposal with a class
qtsand a class
qts_samplefor which a number of methods are properly implemented.
- Available statistical methods for QTS samples:
- Added multiple ways of displaying samples of QTS.
- Added two example datasets.
- Make all functions applicable to a single QTS also applicable to QTS samples, with appropriate class for the output.
as_qts_sample()to generate a QTS sample of size 1 from a single QTS as input argument.
change_pointsargument to the
plot.qts()function to better reflect its flexibility.
- Added subset operator for QTS sample objects.
appendS3 method for QTS sample objects.
hemispherize()function to remove any discontinuities in QTS due to quaternion flips.
- Any parallelization computation is now handled using the futureverse principles and, in particular, implemented through the use of the furrr package.